Darlington Park Roadworks
Client: NRMA Tourist Park No 2 Pty Limited
Darlington Park is a large high-end tourist facility located north of Woolgoolga on the NSW Mid North Coast. On-site facilities include cabins, caravan and camping sites, permanent on-site dwellings, a pool complex, lawn bowls, 9-hole golf course, conference and function facilities, and children’s fun activities.
GeoLINK has been engaged by the park management over a number of years to provide various services including:
- Detailed design of entrance and ‘gateway’ landscaping
- Construction supervision and contract administration for reconstruction of internal roads
- Detailed analysis, design and documentation of drainage works
- Ecological assessments and DA preparation
- Engineering details for timber boardwalk
- Sewerage pumping capacity and upgrade assessment, and management of septicity and odour issues
Developing engineering solutions to upgrade the park infrastructure while maintaining the park facilities has been an integral component of these works.