Our environmental engineers combine their knowledge of engineering and environmental processes to deliver cost-effective design solutions for you.
Our team specialises in services relating to residential development, major civil works projects, bridge and road construction, mining, intensive agriculture, urban design, integrated water management and natural resource management.
Why choose GeoLINK’s environmental engineers?
GeoLINK’s environmental engineers provide realistic, integrated and cost-effective solutions to assist you in achieving the environmental compliance requirements of your project. Our environmental engineers aim to implement design solutions that minimise environmental impacts of your project.
Combining science and engineering principles to deliver environmentally sustainable outcomes, it’s what we do.
For example, we aim to ensure stormwater is appropriately treated, detained and reused on all water infrastructure projects. We also work alongside our environmental planning colleagues to ensure a concept design for a wetland achieves multiple project objectives
Environmental engineering services
- Integrated water management: stormwater, erosion and sediment control, wastewater, water supply and conservation and water recycling
- Water-sensitive urban design
- Water resource management: water quality monitoring, ecosystem health assessments, management plans for catchments, rivers, lakes, estuaries and coastlines, hydrology and hydraulic analysis
- Site assessment and feasibility studies
- Urban drainage and flood risk assessment
- Erosion and sediment control
- Mine site rehabilitation and water management
- Construction environmental supervision
- Soil assessment and management, including acid sulfate soils
- Cleaner production audit and advice
- Strategic advice for government and business
- River and stream rehabilitation
- Farm water management: farm dams and erosion control.
We provide services to North and North West NSW (and everywhere in between!)
We offer ecology, civil engineering, landscape architecture, environmental auditing and bushfire planning services from our offices in Lennox Head, Coffs Harbour, Armidale and Lismore.